How To Pay/View Your Bill
In person at the Treasurer's Office in City Hall (Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm) – payments accepted are cash, check or money order
If you are visiting City Hall during non-business hours, there is a drop box located to the right of the main City Hall doors. Payments placed in the drop box will be posted the following business day.
All bills include a return envelope when they are mailed to residents. If you utilize this envelope, the payment goes directly to our bank. This process speeds up payment posting and eliminates delays.
Dearborn Heights participates in automatic withdrawal from your savings or checking account. Residents would still receive a copy of the water bill and the balance amount would be taken out of your account on the due date. This is the best option to avoid paying late penalties! Applications are available at the Water Department in City Hall or by clicking here.
- Please click here for more information on paying your water bill.
Most bank and credit unions participate in online bill paying. Contact your financial institution for more information.
The only option that allows you to pay with a credit or debit card is through our website. Dearborn Heights utilizes a third party company for payments received by credit card. There is a $1.50 fee to view your water bill plus a 3% fee when you make a payment. You may also contact (855) 340-4490 to make payments with a credit card – the same fees would apply.
- To make an online payment, please click here.
Online Payment Information:
- For basic information on how to use the BS&A Online site for payments, click here.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment through BS&A Online, please click here.
- Please Note: You must register/create an account with BS&A Online to use this service, which can be accessed at the top right corner of the BS&A page.